Anxiety & Insomnia

Hey girlies or boyies or lovelies or everyone, it's Catty here,
So this topic is quite serious ... I guess. And is actually something I (and thousands of others) have gone or are going through. So before I jump into my story I want you to fully know what these topics mean.
The dictionary definition of anxiety is 'a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome'. But anxiety is an actual disorder and is very serious.
It causes nervousness, fear, apprehension, etc. It makes you feel very uneasy and scared about something that hasn't happened yet, and sometimes you will assume the worst of things. Now, I do and never have had an anxiety disorder but I do get anxious a lot. Maybe you guys have some advice?
I worry about just about everything and it is getting worse every day. I worry about being alone at school even though I am surrounded by friends, and I worry about people being mean to me at school even though no one ever has. Sometimes I worry so much I cry, and then I cry more because I'm crying. Yeah lol.
So when I was 9 years old, I went to a psychologist or therapist, whatever you want to call it because I had insomnia, worried a lot and got really bad headaches. Now all of these were linked. If you worry a lot you worry at night, and if you worry at night you can't sleep and if you don't get enough sleep you get headaches. So the therapist person really helped me and it worked for 4 years, but now it's back. I think. I don't know.
Just wanted to leave you guys with a thought, and wanted you guys to know that all of this is normal. If you want some advice to leave a comment on this blog post and I'll reply or do an agony aunt sort of post.
Love you all,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts