Rethinking

So the other day I got inspired. I and a close friend (let's called her Loco) were reading the Zoella Girl Online book and I was inspired. I realised that my blogs were too planned. I rushed to write (type) them and didn't make them personal enough. I wanted to make this blog so we could create our own little family, but instead, it feels like I am just force feeding you some useless information that you cannot relate to. So from now on instead of planning my blogs a month ahead and scheduling them to upload on the exact dates so I can go ages without actually sitting down and typing; I am going to sit down at least once a week and get personal. I want you guys to be able to share how you feel with me.
So to start off here is some background. I am a  teenage girl and I have a lot to share. All about the past, present and future. Seriously a lot happens to teenagers, especially teenage girls, Especially with all the hormones and growing up and basically everything else.
So I want us to become close. I want you to be able to share with me your ideas and thoughts and worries and I want to be able to share mine. I want you to be able to relate to me. I want you to be filled with comfort when you read my blogs.
So starting now things around here are going to change, for good ;)
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts