Your future

Hey guys, Catty here.
So no matter how old you are, you are probably looking into your future, planning it, dreaming about it maybe.
We all have some future no matter how short, or long. The main things we all want are a job, a family and a nice house. Have you decided what you want to be when you grow up? Because whatever it is, you will always have to work hard for it. I want to be a surgeon, my friend wants to be a vet and there are a few people in my class who want to be actors.
I know this post is about the future, but the main point of this is to remind you to focus on the present. SO many people chuck their lives away waiting for Christmas and their next birthday but do you ever take notice of the small things - like cups of tea with your gran and eating custard creams with the best friend you have had since you were 5.
It upsets me to think that so many years of my life I have carelessly just chucked away, waiting to grow up, but growing up isn't all fancy cars. Look at how many homeless people there are in the world. You have to work a lot more, and save your money. You won't have your parents there to buy you new pants and new clothes or a new phone. You won't have anyone to pay for your bills.
So I know this post is quite short, but I feel like I needed to get this out of my system.
Lots of love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts