Stress and how to do it less

Hey my lovelies, it's Catty here.
So I personally am a very stressed out anxious person and I cannot cope with things messing up my life or my plans. I like order and I like things to be organised and I like every day to be perfect, and when it doesn't turn out like that I become very anxious.
In this extract, I am going to be writing about stress and how you can do it less.
So, I tend to stress at night and it can be about the smallest things - e.g. my best friend not turning up at school. A way to prevent this is to make a list before you go to sleep. It can be your morning routine, it can be your lessons you have the next day or it can be a list of things that make you happy. This will leave you to sleep on a good note.
If you have done that but you are still stressing out, I suggest you create a worry box or buy a worry teddy. The worry box can just be a recycled box (decorated) with a hole in the top. When you are worried, write down your problem, rip it up and shove it in the box. The worry teddy is very simple. It is a teddy with a zip mouth or back and you put your worries in there. It's proven to relieve stress.
To take your mind off of stress I suggest staying away from any sad music. Play some happy songs and have a mini dance-off with yourself, or with a sibling. Maybe learn something new, or call a friend. I find baths really nice as well. I always stress before school, so every Sunday night I have a relaxing bath with a bath bomb and a face mask (and maybe a cheeky cup of tea and biscuit.
The most important thing is 'don't worry about things you can't change'.
I've created a Pinterest board with inspiring quotes, so when I feel anxious I look over them (I added some pictures of cute animals too.)
I hope this has helped you somehow of course, if you are still stressing you can email me and I will reply the same day.
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts