Homework

Ughhhh. It's Catty here and today I am writing about the dreaded subject of... homework.
We all hate homework and do not pretend you do because I do not know a single soul or likes it. (I do enjoy art homework though, I have to admit.) Homework is time-consuming and boring. You spend the whole time thinking about all the other things you could be doing right now, which leads to procrastination. (If this perfectly describes you... keep reading.)
So, I am a procrastinator. I hate homework, and I want to be and do something else. I have loads of tips though and apps, that have helped a lot.
My first tip s to download this free app called focus keeper. It is an app that stops you from going on your phone for a certain amount of time whilst you work or study. I am obsessed with it and I recommend it entirely.
My second tip is to put a glass of water (big) by your desk. This means that you will l not have to remove yourself from your study area when you need a drink, but it gives you some time to think and clears your mind.
My next tip is natural lighting. I absolutely hate working in the dark, and I especially hate working with the yellow light on. So try to work during the day or straight after school with your curtains open.
Take a break. Seriously, and maybe try to avoid your phone as this may lead onto watching an entire Netflix series. So maybe meditate for 5 minutes, or go play with a pet. It will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to work.
I hope some of these tips work for you, and you are now feeling motivated to do your homework (*yay*)
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts