First Impressions

Welcome to my blog my lovelies. So I am new to this lark, I am a youtuber but my friend got me into this blogging stuff. So I really want to give off a good first impression, but I'm not entirely sure how.
My name is Caty Heart, well sort of. I'm an anonymous blogger, but everything I post will be as realistic as it can possibly be. So before I jump in any further, I am 14 years old and I am female if you hadn't already figured that out. I really want to help you as much as I can and promote girl love. I'm aiming to inspire and really encourage self-love and self-confidence. I will be posting every Wednesday and Saturdays (well trying to at least.) My blogs will be mostly lifestyle, beauty and self-care.
I want to make this as good as humanly possible and want to include you in this blogging journey. So if you could, please leave me some comments and emails on things I should post or include. If you are a blogger too please email or message me via twitter so we can become internet friends and possibly star in each other's blogs.
I have so many feelings and ideas in my mind that I need to empty out and, well this blog is the perfect way to do it. I'm sorry if my posts become boring if I rant or speak jibberish to you.
I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope we all become one big happy family :)
Lots of Love,
          Catty Heart XX

Comments

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Your ideas sound awesome and I can't wait to read more.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts