My 1 week challenge

Hey, guys, it's Catty here! So today I'm writing about the 1-week challenge I went on in August.
So I went on a week challenge; with no sweet food (chocolate, sweets, fizzy drinks, milkshakes, etc.)
So I would definitely not want to permanently remove sweet food from my life, but this week challenge really changed my perspective on sweet food.
Although you may think I am crazy, or it is too hard for you. Having others around you help and having your own motivation really does make it easier.
Honestly, I was never really tempted.
There are loads of pros to this challenge.
I realised that limiting my junk food isn't that hard and it really benefits your body. Staying away from sweet food makes you feel less bloated and much more energised.
So I'm sorry this was such a short post, but I wanted to let you know how these little challenges help you change your perspective on things.
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts