Is dieting good?

Hey, guys, it's Catty here.
So dieting is such a big thing around the world and is a very serious thing.
Rule number 1 is never diet if you don't want to. If you are being forced into a diet, remove the person from your life and talk to someone about it.
There are lots of different diets and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is not good.
Dieting is bad for you and it doesn't make you feel happy after eating.
Now, of course, you should eat healthy (if you want to.) You can set meal plans, and maybe do fun challenges (like only eat sweet foods on weekends) and maybe stay away from fizzy drinks and fast food, But juice diets or any diets that restrict you from eating properly are bad.
You should eat 3 meals a day, be full after every one of them, and drink a good amount of water.
Diets make you unhealthy and affect you and everyone around you.
I'm sorry if I blabbered a lot in this, but I hope I got my message across.
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts