The 'things' of the month

So this first book actually has barely anything to do with food. It is a Jacqueline Wilson book (I love all her books ngl.) So this book is called Cookie. She and her mum are really close and her mum bakes her cookies to give to her classmates who make fun of her... It's a really inspiring and fun book that I have read 3 times this year :)

So the movie of the month is... *drumroll please* ... Ratatouille. So this movie is actually quite old, but I was watching it the other day and I forgot how good it was. If you don't know it, it is a movie about a young male who doesn't know how to cook. But he comes across this rat or lives inside his hat and controls him by his ginger hair and makes him an amazing chef. Yeah lol, it's pretty cool.

So the second book is the pointless book 2 ( i think ). So I got this for my birthday this year and I am absolutely in love. It is written by Alfie Deyes, one of my fave YouTubers, and contains games, puzzles and recipes. I could spend hours on it...

So that's all for now my lovelies,
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts