Tips about food

What's up my lovelies. Catty here. Today we are talking about my tips on food.
So I completely disagree with dieting, but I do agree with eating healthy.
So in this 'extract', I have listed all my tips and tricks to maintaining a healthy bod.
Tip #1
Try to avoid eating when you are bored. We all have those moments, you feel like there is nothing to do, no one to talk to and the food is your last resort. You'll search the cupboards or beg your parents for a snack even though lunch was only 10minutes ago. Yes, we have all been there. But is eating unhealthy food when your body doesn't need it necessary. Search something up to do. Go for a walk, do some craft, find a pet or sibling. Tidy your room if that helps. Now of course, if you are actually hungry or someone is offering food you want. By all means, eat. Because starving yourself is extremely unhealthy. But my point is to not binge-eat because of boredom.
Tip #2
That moment when you think you are hungry even though you just had food. Now I read an article a while back and it said that the most common cause of weight gain is eating when your body doesn't want it. Most of the time you are honestly just thirsty. So before stuffing your face full of food, grab a glass of water and bring it to your room. Sip on it and maybe your hunger will fade. If not, it could be an illness. The other day my stomach was hurting, so before I grabbed anything I checked on my 'Clue' app. (Period app girlies.) And it was my fertile window which means it was just stomach pains.
Tip #3
Don't drink water before bed. So I was actually told this tip by one of my best friends and it is actually true. So if you drink right before bed your body will not be able to digest it quick enough, therefore, causing you to be more bloated in the morning.
Tip #4
So my next tip is to work out in the morning. So it's something to do with your metabolism or something. But not only is it good for your body, it leaves you feeling accomplished and refreshed throughout the day.

So that's all my tips for now.
Lots of Love,
          Catty XX

Comments

Popular Posts